Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tequil-ees!

Today it is my privilege to present to you my first guest blogger: My dad. And wouldn't you know it? We're making Tequil-ees. Sweet! This blog was originally planned for Thursday, but my mom was craving the boxed wine, so we pushed it back (she wears the pants in our family). I got home about 15min before we made these, and the were already 3 down. Anyway to make fool proof Margaritas ala Pappy, you'll need a blender, some alch-y, and a sweet dancing beat.

Step 1: Fill blender with ice.


Put 1 cup Tequila in blender.


Triple Sec! There's a discrepancy here. My mom says 1/4 cup, but papa pappy says 1/2, and since he's the margarita man, we'll go with that:


Time for the secret ingredient. 1/s container of pure minuet maid frozen lime-aid. We're serious about this guys, no substitutions.


Dance Break!!


Also, make sure the blade of the blender is screwed on properly. All i can say is, of course this happened.


But regardless, the flawless insert tequila drink name here made it to the glass. Time to sip:


Savor (i mean really let it roll aver your tongue).


And enjoy:


Shout out to my Dad for a wonderful blog and evening.

4 comments:

  1. what is 1/s, trying to keep it a secret!? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, ya got me, typo... 1/3.

    Also you are a Princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dance breaks are my favorite part of margaritas.

    ReplyDelete