Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Late Night

So i know i haven't blogged in a while, which has become apparent from the various angry texts i've been receiving. But i am beautiful no matter what they say, words won't bring me down! They will, however, get me to blog. 

Recently i got promoted and adjusting to the new hours (1 million) and balancing family/friend time has sort of drained me. I'm not using that as an excuse, but i am. Suck it. Anyway I'll figure it out. Time management, so i'm told.

Anyways around midnight i was starving (because i'm a fucking machine) and i was like, I'll make a breakfast burrito! But QuickCheck doesn't have frozen breakfast burritos, which is why 7-11 will always be my ghetto convenience store of choice. So, HotPocket it is!


Unwrap hotpocket, and but in cardboard. Heat for 2min the let sit for 2min (important!) enjoy.


 I also cracked open a beer, if you felt this recipe wasn't challenging enough for me. I really should be drinking water 'cause i'm fucking dehydrated, but tomorrow is another day. Glad you know.


Tada! How appetizing. About half way through i was like, "Why am i eating this?" I don't know.  The End.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite blog yet :) Remember CEC? Too many hot pockets in those days :) I miss you! One million is a lot of hours

    ReplyDelete