Friday, December 23, 2011

Village!

Hey Guys,

 I don't really have much to say, but i wanted to show you the Christmas Village me and Nanc made (but really mostly Nanc). Dad tried to help and put up two mountains, then was like, "I stopped because i didn't know what I was doing." And I was like, "That's probably for the best." And mom was all, "You made the right decision." Ha! Me and my mom are jerks, but with proper reason. Anyway...



Tada!! How sick is that? I'll walk you through it, but let me just start off by saying that i had to take most of these pictures without the flash, which your hand needs to be really steady for. I would have been a terrible gunslinger.


 That one's with the flash. Pretty cool, eh? This is how it looked before:

 And after:
 

The ice skaters:


Skiers:




 


I realize those were almost the same picture, but they both came out pretty cool. 
The ice cutters:



log cabin:


and the fishermen:


Now we get into the main part of the village:


 
My friend Robin was getting rid of her village, and she gave us some really cool new pieces like these three shops that fit together:



 And the Heritage Museum (our village is primarily the Heritage Collection, for those in the know).


But i have to get lights for them, so you can't really see them yet. 



New York Central!


In front of Victoria Station. 


I never did get around to fixing that rope light. Shucks.


Anyway, that's it. It took, like, an hour to upload these pictures so i hope you enjoyed them. Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment